2020 Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe Release Date
When does the Mercedes-Benz CLS Coupe release? The 2020 Mercedes-Benz Coupe will release in the fall 2019. The 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLS is sporty, powerful, and has enhanced its design with powerdomes accentuating the hood. Learn more about the new features below! Click here to see the MSRP pricing info.
Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 Coupe Release Date – Fall 2019
- Hood now features sporty power domes
- 12.3” Digital Instrument Cluster now included in Premium Package
- Night Package now available on 450 models, including 20” Black Multi-Spoke AMG® wheels
Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 4MATIC® Coupe Release Date – Fall 2019
- 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive + CLS 450 standard features
Mercedes-Benz AMG® CLS 53 Coupe Release Date – Fall 2019
- AMG® Illuminated Doorsills now standard
- Hood now features sporty Power Domes as seen on various E-Class variants
- “Emotion Start” now available; hold the left steering wheel shift paddle while pressing the start button for a sporty engine start
- AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT mode “Eco” replaced with “Slippery”; “Gliding” function now able to be adopted to the “Individual” mode
Visit Mercedes-Benz of Maui
We know you cannot wait for the all-new 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLS! If you want to test drive the 2019 model, visit us in store or call 808-872-1500. Stay tuned for updates!